Wednesday, April 22, 2015

More First Trimester Finds (Part Two)

I'm still having formatting issues that irritate me, but I've found it's easier to just write a new post rather than adding photos of accidentally-excluded photos.




I didn't take before photos of this nightstand lot, but....
....I bought (4) for $70.
Three of them sold almost immediately, but......
....I'm still stuck with this one.
Again, no before photo, but bought this old high
chair (sans tray) for $20. It took forever to paint.
I've seen Waterfall dressers and vanities, but
never a nightstand. 
Sold it to a woman who was seeking out narrow pieces because
she is moving to Singapore.
I really liked this piece when I saw it, and the price
was really low. I was a bit worried that it needed a
ton of work, but it didn't.
Duck-egg blue, gold spray paint, and a lot of sanding..
.....turned out nicely.
This old Thomasville weighed a ton, but
bought it at the decent price of $80.
Though one can hardly tell from the photo, I painted it
a subtle mint-green.
Bought this dresser for $60. It was in pretty bad shape, and
I had the strip all the veneer from the top.
It sold pretty quickly....back when Emperor's Silk (red) was popular (a month ago)

No other commentary to add. I have major writer's block

No comments:

Post a Comment