Sunday, March 30, 2014

Inventory Continues to Grow

This is getting redundant, and it's starting to grind on my nerves. I've received ridiculously low offers, and sometimes I feel like replying, "There's some nice particle board crap that's in your price range. Perhaps you should inquire about those postings."

Speaking of particle board, I did buy a lot of four dressers, and two of them were particle board. I didn't notice until I started painting them, and frankly, I was embarrassed to have them. Irony can be cruel sometimes, and those matching pieces of garbage sold immediately. I never thought I would underprice particle board, but I did. Profit on trash is the same as profit on gold, but I attach no pride to this makeover.



Onto some very recent makeovers....


Paid $67 for this old cedar chest....

...and turned it into this. I'm keeping it.


Bought these two old dressers for $90


Painted them cream with white hardware


Keeping with the theme of redundancy, I'm hoping that the next post will bring new news. In the meantime, plan ahead, may you find lots of old antiques, and try not to listen to crappy Air Supply songs.






No comments:

Post a Comment